How to Tap the Hidden Business-Building Power of the Internet
Kip's Tip subscribers and past presentation attendees are
eligible for a special discount! See your June 2007 newsletter issue or your
email invitation for the correct promotional code.
This fast-paced, hour-long, interactive session will open your
eyes to the range of amazing capabilities the Internet offers web-savvy advisors.
Packed with practical, ready-to-implement ideas like
the ones described in Kip's latest Tip, it's designed specifically
to address the time, relationship, and resource management challenges advisors
face every day. (Please note: it is not about designing Web sites.)
Don't miss this opportunity for you and your team to learn firsthand how to
uncover and leverage information available on the Web to find, win, and retain
clients faster and longer, with much less frustration. All from the comfort
and convenience of your office.
Here's just some of what we'll be addressing:
- Where to begin researching any target audience
- How to become a subject matter expert in 60 minutes or less
- Ways of sharing what you uncover online quickly and easily with others
on your team
- Five steps to implementing a low-cost, high-impact marketing communication
- Building custom leads lists on the fly and on a budget
- Getting more out of Google � little known ways of using it to pinpoint
money in motion and other prospecting windows of opportunity
Each attendee will receive an email recap immediately
following the presentation containing links to all of the sites highlighted
and suggested strategies for making the most of the session's content.
Additionally, one lucky attendee will win an autographed
copy of Kip's book, Winning Clients in a Wired World: Seven Strategies
for Growing Your Business Using Technology and the Web (John Wiley & Sons).
Space is limited so act fast!