Building a Knowledge Journal to Keep What’s Critical at
Kip's Tip subscribers and past presentation
attendees are eligible for a special discount! See your June 2007
newsletter issue or your email invitation for the correct promotional code.
Stop working harder than you have to. Learn how to create a simple
system for capturing, organizing, and storing critical information you
use regularly, all with software you already own!
This live, interactive session will teach you just that - a simple system
for getting and keeping control of the information you need to move your business
to the next level - with software you already use everyday.
In this hour-long webinar, Kip Gregory will explain step-by-step how to set
up and apply his knowledge journal concept in your business.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Getting started: setting up your knowledge journal
- Managing changes - adding, deleting, and rearranging content
- Giving yourself instant, one-touch access to your journal whenever you
- Using the journal concept to build a process playbook for your business
- One or several� how many journals should you keep?
- Building a group knowledge bank: journaling in a team
- Tips and tricks for streamlining follow through
- Other resources worth knowing about
If you're looking for a practical, easy way to increase your efficiency
and put more selling and servicing time back in your day, you do not want
to miss this session.
Each attendee will receive an email recap immediately
following the presentation containing links to all of the sites highlighted
and suggested strategies for making the most of the session's content.
Additionally, one lucky attendee will win an autographed
copy of Kip's book, Winning Clients in a Wired World: Seven Strategies
for Growing Your Business Using Technology and the Web (John Wiley & Sons).
Space is limited so act fast!